Monday, March 18, 2013

stencil project

For the last week in art we have been working on a stencil project. We had to find a picture and turn it into a stencil. We then made big stencils out of the picture. When we cut them out we then had to spray paint them in different colors to card board. The problem I had was I wasn’t looking at everything that went into it. When I got to the last color I saw that the color was going to cover everything that I had already done so I had to start over. Once I got everything done then I had a good stencil project and you could see the image that you had on the paper. I learned that you need to take your time and look at what you are doing before you do it. You have to understand that you I will get it done but you have to take time. This was a good project to do because it was the first time that we did something other than just draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment