Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sea turtle

With this project we learned how to make something look real with paint. You had to know what would come off the paper and want would go on the paper. You had to look for animals that wouldn’t have hair or something hard to show texture because it would be hard to show. I went with a sea turtle because it looked like it would be east to draw and something that would look good as a finished product. Every part of the project took time and you had to put more detail into it. As I started to draw the turtle I saw that it wouldn’t be I easy as I thought it would be because of the shell it was hard to get the shell right and when cutting it, it was hard to tell what would be coming off the paper until you started to cut stuff out. When you put the paint on you had to make sure there wasn’t too much or so little. Once I got done with the whole thing I was happy with what I needed up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment